We own it. Controlled process from design to product delivery.
At FORCE America we proudly engineer and manufacturer the highest quality valve products and offer the most responsive customer support available. Our Valve Division processes include rigorous testing to assure quality performance and are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Responsive Customer Support
Our knowledgeable valve team shares over 200 years of combined industry experience. These dedicated engineering, technical support, sales, and production associates work hard so you don't have to. Our first-in-class processes deliver quick turnarounds on quotes, drawings, prototypes and final products. At FORCE America, we value providing responsive support and communication throughout the process. We're invested in your success and partner as part of your team.
- Document Control & Training
- Management Reviews
- Material Traceability
- Control of Measurement Devices
- Control of Nonconforming Product
- Internal Audit
- Corrective Action
- Programmable Coordinate Measure Machine for in depth automated inspection of components
- Hardness tester for heat-treated surfaces
- Surface amplifiers for manifold mount applications
- Air amplifiers for measurement of high tolerance bores and spools
- Instrument certification to NIST standards
Proudly ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Our FORCE America Valve Manufacturing, LLC division located in Alexandria, Minnesota has undergone assessment by TUV Rheinland of North America, Inc. and has been certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. Certification includes the design, manufacturing, machining and supply chain of integrated hydraulic circuits.
Download our ISO 9001:2008 Certificate